Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it a regular period???????

i used a day after pill and then got my period so soon like 5 days after. and i have previosly had my period a week and a half before that. is is a regular period , or is it just like a fake period?Is it a regular period???????
First I would welcome it, since it is always a sign that the pill worked (or you might have not needed it) but anyways it could be a fake period since you are kind of misleading your body by taking the pill. I once took it and got it earlier too, about a week earlier than normal and then after that it was back to the same schedule as before I took the pill. Hope it helps!
Probably if it came at the same time as it did last month or around that time.
i am not sure but you should go to see a doctor, you could be having symptoms from the morning after pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment