Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it normal to have hairy nipples?

and im talking.. HAIRY nipples.. like i dont even know what they look like.. its really embarassing when my boyfriend goes to suck them.. he gets hair caught in his one tooth. Help!! can i tweeze? youch!Is it normal to have hairy nipples?
im surprised you have a boyfriend....
to be honest i dont know but if i was you i would tweeze id wax so it will be all gone at once it will only hurt once (but bad nipples are sensitive)
it is normal. you shouldn't tweeze tho...not only would it be extremely painful, you could cause some minor damage. the best way is to shave them CAREFULLY. if they make hair removal lotion or cream of hypersensitive areas, that would be best, but i'm not sure if they do. good luck!
OKAY first of all whew. second off all no it is NOT i repeat NOT normal to have hairy nipples
I have some hairs but I have problems with my ovaries/insulin- one of the two affects my being hairy. I pluck them. What blue coconut says- It doesn't hurt and I've never had any problems from plucking, I think shaving could cut if you have some bumps and then it would look awful when they start coming out again; dark dots like a man's beard.
yes
Sometimes hormones cause this but I would ask my OB if I were you. You can shave them but then you have to do it everyday because whenever you shave the hair grows back rough. I would NOT reccomend tweezing. Just thinking of that is painful :)
Really hairy nipples on a woman can be a sign of Hirsutism. You can learn more about it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/hirsutism...
It is normal to have a couple of hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment