Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it ok to cry for no reason and you know some things rong?

I cry most of the time and my aunts in the hospital coming home to die 2 morrow but i know that it is not that but when people ask me i have to make an excuse. What can i do and why do i cry so much? I need to know by 2morrow so please help! i am crying now but i know that it is my aunt and most of the time it's not!Is it ok to cry for no reason and you know some things rong?
hey hlf of yhe time u just need 2 cry to get all your mixed feelings out and i also think u cry a bout aunt sharon and dont even realize it call me if u need to talk
i know its ok to cry for no reason too hun
you sound like you are somewhat depressed
about your aunt or maybe even other stuff
see a Dr ok
Actually your not crying for 'no reason', your crying because somthing has went wrong and thats ok.
sometimes we dont need a reason to cry. i will just cry for no reason too. i will be frustrated and just start crying. it is actually good to cry. there is nothing wrong with you, i actually wish more people would cry. it doesnt mean you are over emotional or anything. if people ask you just tell them that you feel like crying. and if they look at you weird, just tell them its like when you want to do something for no reason.
Well that means you love your aunt and you Will always miss her but some day you will have to move on it sounds bad but you can't be miserable forever for something you can't fix. Trust me I still miss my grandpa who died 4 years ago. I am crying now. Trust me I feel for you. You have to try to be strong and I hope the best for you. You and your aunt will be in my prayers tonight.
it's normal...that happens to me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment