Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it normal?

I got my period in September 2006. I am now on my 5th cycle and I have had it for 23 days. Is it normal for the first few times? If not what can I do?Is it normal?
it's february and it's your 5th time getting your period since september....you should be on your 6th cycle by now unless you skipped a month, which is normal in the beginning. but if i read correctly, you said you've had it for 23 days, meaning, you've had your period for 23 days straight, that's not good. probably a good thing you skipped a cycle, or else you'd be bleeding to death. if i read correctly, my advice would be to see a doctor...your pediatrician would be fine...and I would advise you to see him soon.
Not really...please go to the doctor....
See an ob/gyn. A 23 day period is not normal and should be checked out.
go see a doctor
wow. First of all, I feel sorry for you and give my sympathy! I would hate that and would've already went to the doctor by now. But, yes, I would go to the doctor or at least call him! You never know what could be going on up there!
if you have been bleading for 23 days you should go to the doc...when i was in h/s my friend had her perioud for 2weeks and had lost so much blood she had to have a blood transfuchion and be put on depo shot so she wouldnt run into the problum again...ask your doctor...good luck
Yeah its normal. Your body's just getting used to having your period. Itll even itself out within the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment