Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it normal to feel drained during menstration?

Because I always feel hot and lifeless when I get my periods. Not any cramps (bit o' bloating though) but I feel as if I'm about to fall over when I stand. Most other people I've talked to about it say they don't get that.Is it normal to feel drained during menstration?
Your iron level could be low during that time.
yup it's normal. if you take vit. E before your period and exercise regularly, you won't get them as often.
Yes it is. I do that. Some don't get it as bad as others. My husband and I fight over this. Because I have absolutely NO energy. I can barely cook a meal and get through the dishes. Let alone any other housework. He just thinks I'm being lazy. Too bad. I know how I feel.
Yes, your bodies hormones are out of control which can lead to many side-effects, its normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment