Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it normal to cramp on one side of your body when you start your menstral period?

im 38 and for years when im on my period i always feel discomfort (light cramps) on my right side or on my right side of my back. is this normal? i just thought it was my right ovary that released the egg that is now my period, and thats why it only hurts some on that side. i know i should go to a doctor but i thoought id ask yall first.Is it normal to cramp on one side of your body when you start your menstral period?
The cramps being only on the right side aren't going to have anything to do with your ovaries releasing the egg. Your egg was released from your ovary about two weeks before your period started so I wouldn't see any connection there. The ovary was done working 14 days ago.
As to the cramps only being on one side, if it is really bothersome ask your doctor. There could be something more going on that need to be taken care of, especially if it has been going on for a while now.
It is possible
You are completely normal. Cramps vary from person to person, whether it is having one on your right left, or unfortunately all over, it's all very normal.
TIP: Drink some organic chamomile tea to ease the pain and try wearing a heating pad. It does wonders.
it is quit normal. It is usually for one side to hurt and then other times the other side will hurt. It has to do with the blood flow in the area.
Yes, it's very normal. I have some discomfort when I'm ovulating, and it's usually only on one side or the other; my cramps, while they're usually in the lower abdomen in the front (can feel like something's trying to drop out of me!), sometimes are only on one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment