Thursday, October 21, 2010

Irregular periods?

i jus had my period two wks ago and now i have a little blood, yday and today. my back was a little sore and my hormones are all over the place, really moody. my periods are always like clockwork so i dunno wats goin on? any advice?Irregular periods?
Well sometime this really is normal. Many factors can contribute to the side effetcs though. Asthma, allergies, ect. In fact here this link will take you to a resourceful article!
http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health...
O.. and still visit your doctor! Remember this is just a reply, a doctor's opinion is always best!
Heh, welcome to my world. my mom says it's normal to be chemically imbalanced at my age (15) and that it should even out as I get older, so the same should apply to you!
If you are really worried about it then talk to a doctor.
i have irregular periods i could have it every month or every 3 month i never know but if i had it then having blood like u i would go see a doctor as a matter of fact i have and now i know i have cysts on my ovaries and may have PCOD witch could prevent me from having babies but go get a doctors opinion and ask for a ultra sound of ur ovaries and see what they say about it ....when u had ur period did u start more then normal? if so thats a sign of what i have and so is weight gain and some other ones research pcod and then talk with ur doctor..

No comments:

Post a Comment