Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it at all possible that my boss was not aware that her breast was rubbing on my arm at work?

Is it at all possible that my boss was not aware that her breast was rubbing on my arm at work?
can i get a job there? ahahaha!
Of course it was possible. You cant assume there was any hidden agenda. See if anything happens next, just to make sure.
doubtful. i know if someone even brushes by me and touches my cheast......we can feel those sort of things. so either she didnt care or she was doing it on purpose
you need to explain the situation a bit better. did she walk past you, was she leaning over etc all can be perfectly normal and she may not have noticed
Start doing terrible work, and if you still get great performance ratings, you'll know the answer.
that depends on how big it was ?
It's very possible. Depending on the amount of padding in her bra, she might not have felt a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment