Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it normal that woman will tent to urine frequently and its painful after having sex?

I had sex with my bf, and he did it quite hard and fast. Then the next day I had this frequent urine bit by bit and it painful. I ever had it before but this time there's blood. I had it for 2 day and its getting better. Is it normal and do I need to seek for a doctor checkup?Is it normal that woman will tent to urine frequently and its painful after having sex?
well is sound like UTI. nothing serious acually just buy cranberry juice and drink. fast solution. i have it quite often.
sounds like a bladder infection
sounds like a urinary tract infection - bladder infection. I don't know about the bleeding though, I've never experienced that with a UTI.

No comments:

Post a Comment