Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is a 36DD a small size??

I wan to know because that is the isze I wear. the people I know tell me i have big boobs but I don't see them big, I'm not fat or anything. At lease that's what I think. I'm 5'5, weight 130
and my meausrements are 37.5, 32, 39.Is a 36DD a small size??
Anything above a C is a large size. DD is a large size.
Although, it could be possible that you are in the wrong size bra. Check out JCPenney or Nordstroms or a similar store like that (NOT victoria secret, they size you wrong). 80% of us are in the wrong size bra.
Girl thats not small, it might not be big for you, but its big enough for the rest of us. I mean im only a 36b but they look big to me and to others they look smll, so go figure.
well, its not very big as far as the band size, but your cup size is DD which i think is the biggest you can get without going somewhere special. so no, 36DD is not small
36dd!!!!!!!! girl you have some big boobs. but for 5'5 i think that's OK. I'm 5'3 36c i weigh 132. and believe me if you see me you wouldn't think i weigh that much. i look like a 125. my weight doesn't show. but depends on your age. if you're 17 or so it's not that bad. but 14, 15 slow down. not with your boobs because you can't control them getting any bigger. but your measurements if you do gain weight you can lose it. everyone sees you differently. even yourself. accept who you are. my dad tells me your fat. i know I'm not fat.
small for a cow
those are fantastic and the type of figure u have is amazing!
i wish think how many women have paid thousands to have implants that size consider yourself lucky cos i would

No comments:

Post a Comment