Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it normal for me to have tiny Bumps on my areolas?

I noticed these miniature bumps on my areolas and I don't know if they're normal or not. They're surrounding my nipple but the bumps don't hurt. I don't have kids and no, I'm not pregnant.
Are these bumps normal??? Have any of you ladies had this before?Is it normal for me to have tiny Bumps on my areolas?
Yes it is very normal & more common that not.I have a couple but not real noticable but I have 2 big bumps in the center lol! J/k Don't worry about it ur fine :)
Yes they are completely normal..and everyone has them :) You're not strange
yes - it's "normal" - -I don't think everyone has them, but I have and I'm okay
yep and yep : )
They are normal, but I thought only after you have kids.
yes i think its quite normal,dont worry about it.
Have a doctor check it out.
Yes, your fine! Its normal and you'll probably get a few more ...
They are normal...it's braille for lick me.

  • color nail polish
  • gears of war on xbox 360
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment