Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is anyone already on Loestrin?

I'm going to start taking Loestrin on sun. I've never taken any kind of BC pills before.So now I''m going crazy!!! Can anybody help me?? Are the side effects has bad as they sound or will i be fine??Is anyone already on Loestrin?
Hello!
Yes--I'm on it and have been for almost 2 weeks. I have had some side effects, nothing serious, the worst being that I have a little insomnia in the middle of the night and am extremely tired during the day. I am going to stick with it, though, to see if I really do get a shorter period (which is why I went on it!)....and maybe as my body adjusts to the hormones the side effects will decrease...I found a website about the drug which helped me alot, which is like a forum for hundreds of other women who are on this pill to post their side effects and comments. = ) Here's the link, and good luck... If it doesn't appear as a link, copy and paste into your web browser:
http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.as...
Hey! Yes, I have been on Loestrin for about a month now, and my gyno told me all the side effects possible, but I havn't gotten one! But I"m 15, so maybe it only effects a certain age group? I really don't know, but i've been fine! It's really nice knowing you can control when your periods come, and since its birth control, it also cuts your chances of pregnancy. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment