Thursday, October 21, 2010

Irregular periods?

had my period for 6 years last 6 months been all over the place. Will get them for 6-13 days straight, a break for 2 weeks, then get them for 2 days, a break for a week, then 4 days on etc what does this mean?Irregular periods?
I experienced the same thing after I had my children, it drove me mad never knowing when it was going to arrive and then wondering if it will ever stop.. I went to my G.P who said that the female body is a mystery and we will never know the actual reasons to irregular periods.. I started taking the contraceptive pill LEVLEN ED to try to regulate my periods, and it actually worked...although I never thought that I would start taking the pill in my 30's after having 3 kids.. The first 2 months I did experience different side effects, like moodiness and crying for nothing.. Its easier blaming the pill for this..hahahaha
Anyhow, it worked for me aswell as friends and family that have had irregular periods.. So maybe it can be an option you could take to see if it works for you too...
Good Luck
I think u should check with ur doctor.
go to your doctor. i dont think this is normal.
go to ur gyn doctor they will put u on birth control to regulate u

No comments:

Post a Comment