Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it my period?

i had my last period in january. that was two months ago. it was my second one. i haven't gotten another one since. my other two periods were brown. is it my period? i didn't have cramps. but it was brown and it wasn't much. im 15 and yah...Is it my period?
it was most likley your period
periods are irregular when you first start them
the thrist might be related too your period its hard too say really
When in January did you get your period? It should come on an average of every 28 days. Some get it sooner, others later then that. Also, since you've only had 2 periods, it might take your body some time to regulate itself. It can be very off and on the while.
In the begging your period isn't noraml, 28 day cycle. No worrys its all normal.
yes it was but it takes a while before it becomes regular you are young but if you are worried see your doctor
it might be your period and if it is all that stuff is normal and your lucky its lite but when you are a full grown woman you will face it getting heaver i hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment