Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it just me? (Girls Only)?

Orgasming/masturbating speeds up your period. I had this theory in my head that orgasming would flush me out faster (of course I showered afterwards to wash it away, too) and I decided to test it this time around. Turns out after 3 1/2 days (almost 4) later I'm done with my rag... And I normally go 5 or 6. This happen to anyone else? Worth a shot! Not only do you get to get off a ton, you get done faster.Is it just me? (Girls Only)?
I've heard people say that sex will bring it on, but I've never heard that it will go away faster. Somehow I just can't see what connection the two would have, unless it's the muscle contractions when you climax pushing the blood and tissue out of you faster. I already bleed heavily enough though, if it came out any heavier I wouldn't be able to get off the toilet!
i have never heard of that
but if it works for u all the power to u

  • remove acne scars from
  • music player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment