Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it bad when a stranger tells you look pregnant?

I dont know but i have been eating a lot and yeah this dude was at our house told me i look pregnant. And i'm not over the last three days my family memebers telling me i look pregnant.. I'm 5'4 i wiegh 182 is that too much wieght..Is it bad when a stranger tells you look pregnant?
I don't know why people open their big fat mouth's and say stupid things. I had a co-worker ask me that once I just about slapped him in his face. Funny thing is that 2 month's later I did get pregnant. Your weight is a little high for your height but I think that as long as your happy with yourself who cares.
ignore them love
enjy ur life...!!
dun care for others..
thats none of their business, as long as u will be really overweight and ur family is concerned abt ur health.
It depends on your age...i guess
After I had my kids, my weight seemed to be centered right in my middle. So once in awhile I'd get "Congratulations, I didn't know you were pregnant!" or "When is the baby due?" Now, they were TOTALLY serious. So the first few times this happened I was super embarrassed and so were the people who said anything. Eventually, I just decided to do something about it - - - - - I gained a lot more weight so people would just think I was fat instead of pregnant! haha!!!!
Seriously though, I regret this, because this darn weight is really stubborn and won't come off now. And now I must lose it for health reasons.
Well, if you are not pregnant then yes!
At 5ft4, 182lb is almost 40lb overweight.
HTH : )

No comments:

Post a Comment