Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it normal to have this?

Last week I had a fishy smell in my V. I went to the doctor and she game me some pills and its gone now, but after that my vagina is ichy, I bouth something over the counter and now is really sour ( it hursts when I touch it) Can you tell me how a v. looks like. I never look at mine befored and now I found something diffrent like meet around the entry I dont know if is normal.Is it normal to have this?
if you want to know what a vagina looks like then you can always google it...but as for the soreness, I would go back to the doctor or just give them a call and tell them what is going on and they will either recommend something or tell you to come back in....you may have been allergic to the over the counter drug that you used.
no its not normal. i would suggest going back to the doctor or a different one.

No comments:

Post a Comment