Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is It alright to like getting your period?

I have no cramps or pms. Nothings wrongIs It alright to like getting your period?
well you have no pain so why wouldn't u not like getting your period... if you were in pain and you liked it i would think something is wrong
Nah. Used to be that way for me too until I started having kids. I would much rather enjoy my period than be miserable with it.
As long as you don't try to do anything with it.
yeah its fine to like getting your period i dont really mind getting my period either cause that just means i can eat whatever i please which is awesome since im on a diet all the other time.
If you have a blood fettish...Whatever floats your boat i guess. No pun intended
Ummmm....good job! Ummmm...sorry, nothing more to say.
The Syko Ward
thats a little weird i guess but when i have a pad in it kinda bugs me , i feel like i have on a wet diaper LOL but i also get backaches headaches and some cramps so i wish i were u!
no but i hate it and i dont get that to
Of course it's alright. I mean, if you have no problem it's fine. I sometimes do because it makes me feel more resposible sometimes. And that I am able to take care of my own self. Which is totally cool. :)
(LOL)im like you to.i have no ppain,so i enjoy it lol
YES!! as annoying as periods can be, they are part of nature and show how well your body is working. if you ever have kids, im sure u will love it even more. i like mine, and miss it when it is late. love ur body and your period!!

  • facial hair
  • share printer on 2 computers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment