Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it normal that my hips haven't widened?

I'm a 16 year old girl, about 5'5-6 and about 130 pounds. My hips have barely grown an inch since I was 12 even though I've grown several inches since then. They're about 33 inches now and completely undefined. Is this normal?Is it normal that my hips haven't widened?
Of course it's normal.Every body's bodies change many times throughout there lives.You haven't even stopped growing yet so u might change shapes a couple more times.That is where cloths come in to help with the outside look.U can use cloths to make your shape more even.If u measure your shoulder from arm to arm n your hips same way u will see that they usually r the same width.If not n 1 is bigger then the other still needs to catch up.Not sure if u get what I mean, but your hips and your shoulder width r the same measurements.Don't worry even when u stop growing your body still changes .You'll see as u get older.I look better now at 30 n 3 kids later then I ever did as a teenager, so hang in there it gets better.In the meantime though use your clothing to make yourself look the way u want.Bye 4 now and have a wonderful day.
be greatfull.
I never had hips either untill I had my first child! You will have them someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment