Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it common for a woman's cup size to increase when on the pill? What is the average amount of weight gain?

Is it common for a woman's cup size to increase when on the pill? What is the average amount of weight gain?
Yes it can be common for the cup size to go up. It has to do with water retention. I had to go up a bra size because the hormones of the pill made my breast so tender.
The average weight gain for the pill is 5-10 lbs and that is primarily water.
Well, while I was on the pill I did icrease in a full cup size. I also gained maybe 15LBs. But my metabollism is REALLY high. But, yes those side effects are natural.
it is very common for a woman's cup size to increase on the pill, in fact some women report their breasts growing up to a full cup size larger. the hormones in the pills that fool your body into thinking it's pregnant are to blame for this side effect. average overall weight gain varies but i'd say between 5 -10 pounds is normal. As long as you exercise and eat healthy weight gain shouldn't be too much of an issue.
I've just started using a low dosage pill two months ago. I actually lost 5 pounds, but my breast have gotten bigger and very tender. I don;t really mind because the weight loss makes up for it lol. But not everybody gains weight while on the pill. It all depends on how your body reacts to the hormonal changes.
I gained 10lb and went up a whole cup size whilst on the pill. Once I came off the pill the weight came off and my boobs went back to their original size.
HTH : )

No comments:

Post a Comment