Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it normal for an adult woman to not enjoy sex AT ALL, and to find it painful most times?

My friends jokingly call me the "sexpert" but this is the first time I've been stumped at helping a friend with an intimate issue... she is 29, so not "drying out" and she has had two children vaginally, so I don't think it's a problem of elasticity. Her kids are old enough (4 1/2 and almost 2) that she should be healed completely for any perineum tearing in childbirth... which was minor and did not require episiotomy.
They use lube during intercourse, but she says it still hurts! Is this psychological? She says she also doesn't have a desire for it and doesn't feel physically attracted to him, but she wants to have those feelings and be a good wife because her husband is a good man. She is willing to try things to increase her desire, but what about the pain?Is it normal for an adult woman to not enjoy sex AT ALL, and to find it painful most times?
she should definitely see a doctor and they need marriage counseling.
she should talk to her doc!
it may be psychological but only an medical professional can say for sure and i am not one yet.
Oh my God!!!!! Did you know that if you tear or are cut during child birth and the doc stitches you up, or you heal on your own you can get terrible scar tissue down there!!!! By God it happened to me and sex hurt bad, standing hurt sometimes, . The scar tissue grows wrong and make the entry very very sore. I had to have reconstructive surgury, no kidding! It took an hour, the doctor,OB, went down and snipped the scar tissue and put a couple stitches in. My insurance paid it too. I never have heard anyone else with this prob. My OB. says it is rare, but happens more and more. Have her OB check her for scar tissue. It is painful, good luck! P.S after it went away and my sexual fog got better...who wants sex if it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment