Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it normal for a teenage girl to have an orgasm in her sleep?

I've been waking up every few days finding stuff on my mini pad that I know isn't discharge. It's white, and a bit thicker.
Could I be having orgasms in my sleep? (when I wake up, I feel "wet") Or could I have yeast infection?Is it normal for a teenage girl to have an orgasm in her sleep?
It's completely normal. It's probably not an orgasm, just an increase in normal discharge. If it itches or has a bad smell, then you should be concerned and see a doctor.
It is probably an infection, particularly if it smells bad
i always wanted to know that answer aswell you have the same problem as me
you need to go to your doc
consult yr doctor!!!
how do u know it isn't discharge, discharge can be white and thick, and yes u can have orgasms in ur sleep but i think u would feel them if u were, it just sounds like discharge , but if it will make u fell better check with a doctor
It is completely normal....I used to have orgasms in my sleep. It is not just boys that have wet dreams. So as long as your discharge isn't a weird color (like brown, green), there's no odor, you're not itchy down there, and it has an even consistency, then you don't have an infection.
Discharge is normal...but girls aren't taught that. If it's itchy...see a doctor. If it's 'normal'...go on with your life. :)
I have the same problem,,,its normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment