Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it ok to have breast lumps while they're still growing?

I'm doing a report and I need to "poll" people's opinions to see what they THINK.
If you could help me, I'd appreciate it! :]Is it ok to have breast lumps while they're still growing?
Lumpy boobs are common. Mine would get quite tender about a week before my period. As I got older they gradually didn't do that anymore.
Now, any lumps I feel are my rib cage.
Good luck on the report!
.
Breasts are naturally lumpy- what would be unnatural would be around a pea size lump and it would feel like it would be on top of the muscle.
Thats what my doc always tells me.
I had the same problem. I notice a limp in my right breast about 1 year and a half ago. About 6 months after threr were three!! I got pregnant so the doc couldn't do anything. After I had my baby I had the removed. Thankfully it wasn;t breas cancer. But u should see a doc specially if they are growing it could be breas cancer!!
Breast lumps are normal, and most of them are noncancerous.

  • best way to uninstall programs
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment