Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it normal to walk around nude by yourself in your house?

Is it normal to walk around nude by yourself in your house?
Sure, I do all the time because it feels more natural. I live way out in the country, so it's no problem. It feels even better outside! Now if someone slips in the driveway we may have a problem..........
Umm yes. I walk around my house nude when people are there. Nobodys looking so who cares if you are naked. Just make sure the blinds are closed.
sure is we do it all the time, just make sure the blinds are closed.
ya why not if your boyfriend is there hit the bed!
yeah, i do it all the time
yep
ITS PERFECTLY FINE PATRICIA, IM THINKING OF BUYING IN YOUR AREA
Yes I love it. I love the feeling of being free. It's relaxing and not sexual.
i have before and it feels free. but i dont do it often

No comments:

Post a Comment