Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it bad to wear a bra while sleeping?

Is it bad to wear a bra while sleeping?
I dont think it has any long term effects! However, I would presume it constricts your breathing. At night you are lying down so you are already contstricting your breathing by a small amount, sleeping with a bra will just add to this. If you are asthmatic this wont help.
I used to sleep in my bra at one point, but I stopped because I started to notice that it would cut into my skin under my breasts.
no it keeps your breasts from heading down south
Heard that it cuts off circulation.
I wear a bra sometimes when I sleep. It has never been a problem for me.
its not bad, but they can dig in, on the otherhand it stops your puppies sagging :)
no pain no gain ey...
you shouldnt wear a bra while sleeping because they are used to support you .
my grandma always tells me it makes them smaller. but then again,old wives tale. plus, it could be uncomfortable.
no i do and they dont hurt as bad wen you wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment