Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is anyone on cerazete bithcontrol the pill?

I find that it has changed my periods I don.t get them any more I just came on after not having one for 5 months, any surgestions as to which one would be better for me .Is anyone on cerazete bithcontrol the pill?
Any good doctor starting a patient on any pill should explain what effects are to be expected. It appears your doctor may have failed to do so.
The standard information I would give a woman starting on Cerazette, which is I might say a considerable improvement over older progesterone pills, is as follows:
For the first 3-6 months all women put on mini pills may suffer from what is called dysfunctional or erratic bleeding. After this time increasing numbers of women stop having periods at all as they continue this type of pill, such that at 1 year as many as 70% of women are period free.
This means that in your case Cerazette is doing exactly as expected, the only problem was that this was not explained to you.
I took cerazette for six months and only had one period the first month i was on them but that worked for me. if i were you i'd talk to your doctor and tell them what has happened and they will recommend one based on your history.

No comments:

Post a Comment