Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it normal to get cramps while on your period?

I am just asking cuz I have only got cramps like once or twice before I got on birth control and now I don't get any. Have been on birth control for 4 yrs now. But was just wondering about that though.Is it normal to get cramps while on your period?
yes, its normal. i read in a health book that instead of taking midol or asparin, you could do light excercising or place a heating pad on your lower abdomen. 8) hope that helped.
It's normal to have cramps, and it's normal to not have cramps. Everyone is different.
uh...yea
Yes, birthcontrol seems to lessen or eliminate the cramping we often feel prior to or during menstruation. The cramping is caused by the contraction of the uterus trying to eliminate the shedded membrane. It is normal to feel. I'm not sure why they go away when one is on the pill
tottally normal, some get em, some dont... i dont but alot of my friends do.
It is very common to have cramps but the birth control pills are keeping yours at bay. It may be that when you stop taking the pill the cramps will come back. Keep in mind that as you age your body just changes. I had cramps,then I didn't have them. After my last baby they came back. Go figure.
Birth control pills are known to reduce cramps and bleeding ,so enjoy it while it lasts.
YES, IT IS NORMAL TO GET CRAMPS WHEN YOUR ON YOUR PERIOD. DUH!!
Its normal, don't worry about it.
yea
yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment