Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it ok to have your period during surgery?

I'm getting surgery on Sunday and I just got my period and I'm usually in a lot of pain with it and I don't know if that's going to be a problem while I'm getting work done on my teeth during surgery. Can anyone help???Is it ok to have your period during surgery?
yeah, you can have surgery while on your period. My friend had surgery a while back, was on her period, and was wearing a tampon...when she woke up from the surgery it was gone...they had removed it...i thought it was a funny story but this wont happen to you. You are only having surgery on your teeth so you will be fine..nothing to worry about.
NO problem. The dentist will give you pain killers for the surgery, that will take care of the cramping problem for your period.It is perfectly fine to have surgery on your mouth while on your period
it is actually better to have your period when you have surgury. a couple of years ago, i had my wisdom teeth taken out while i was in surgury. the mild cramping pain in my stomach took away from the awful teeth/mouth pain almost every one feels. having your period won't do anything to your body while under surgury. the flow will also be a little lighter because you are under anesthesia, well you might be. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment