Saturday, October 23, 2010

Is it normal to pass out a lot of clot during menstruation?

every mouth during my period my pass a lot of clot. however this mouth it seems worse.i thought i was pregnant but my period came ,but with all this clot.is it a miscarriage.or is normal.Is it normal to pass out a lot of clot during menstruation?
If this happens occasionally or is mild, it is not usually a problem. If you consistently pass large clots, this could signify a problem. Seek medical attention. Heavy menstrual bleeding is called menorrhagia. Look it up for more information on causes. Can lead to anemia. There are treatments available such as birth control pills, endometrial ablation (destruction of the uterine lining) - in severe cases as a last resort hysterectomy.
First, it is MONTH, not MOUTH (mouth is what you eat with).

Yes, it is normal.
Periods are the shedding of the uterus, so you will see tissue (clots) and that is normal.
As for knowing if you had a miscarriage, you see a doctor to find out.
I would definitely recommend going to your GYN to find out if you're concerned. It is normal for me personally to have clots in my menstruation. When I had my miscarriage I had more clotting and much more pain. If you are having intense pain, not the normal pain, it will probably be at least 10 times more painful if you are having a miscarriage. But please check with your GYN, its not a long drawn-out process, just make an appointment and go in. I wish you the best of luck. God bless.
it could be either - alarge clot may be an early miscarriage, but it might also be very normal - you said you often have clots so it might just be a heavy month - ask your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment